Trend • Pointed Nails

Faux pointed wintery nails in silver and blue 
I'm a strong believer in "me-time", I think its a necessity for good mental health. However, as the weather gets colder and school gets busier I find myself struggling to make time for things I enjoy! If you know me, you know I never go out without my nails painted - thats why these last two weeks have been a struggle. Yes, thats right, this is the first time i've painted my nails in two weeks. 
These nails were way easier to do then they appear, all you need is two colours of nail polish, your clear coat and tape! Pointed or almond nails are on the rise right now and I have to say I love them! Sadly, long nails and illustration do not mix. This looks gives the impression of pointed nails while keeping them short. 
First, paint your nails your base colour. I opted for a glitter polish in a cool silver colour. Once this layer is fully dry, use the tape to create triangle on all of your nails. I usually do one hand at a time to make it easier. Next, paint your second colour in the tape "guides" you've just created. Wait for this colour to almost dry before slowly peeling away the tape. Finish it off with a clear coat to smooth out the look and your done! Easy and trendy. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

For business inquires email me at laurendoyle.95@icloud.com