Basic Clubbing Look

Not too long ago my friend, Clare, asked me to do her makeup for our universities Athletic Banquet. She asked for a clubbing look with emphasis on the outer corners. 

For Clares Makeup I mainly used the first Naked Palette. I started of the eye with a generous coat of urban decays primer potion as she planned to be out all night. The centre and base colour is sin, crease colour is sidecar and toasted. The outer corner is a gradation of creep, hustle and a dark black from Urban Decays Black Palette. (Urban Decays black Palette is perfect for dark smokey eyes and highly pigmented!) Lastly, I used a flat off white called heaven from Too Faced's Neutral Eye Palette. All of these colours can easily be found in drugstore dupes.  



Clare wore her favourite drugstore concealer and foundation and finished the eyes with Maybelline's Falsies mascara. Her cheeks are Nars Deep Throat Blush, contour is Too Faced's Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer and lastly her highlight is Benefits Watts Up!

I hope you enjoyed this look and try it out for yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

For business inquires email me at laurendoyle.95@icloud.com