Meatless Monday • Smoked Garlic Tofu

As a vegetarian with a mainly vegan diet, I highly support "meatless Mondays" and encourage everyone to try to include at least one meat/fish less day a week! This meal took under 30 minutes and is less than 300 calories. Soyganics smoked garlic and pepper tofu is so delicious! For this meal I simply threw a slice of marinated tofu in the oven at 350 (flipping every 10 mins) for 20 minutes while cooking my brown rice. Before serving I steamed half a cup of broccoli in the microwave and squeezed some fresh lemon over the entire meal. 

I once read that vegetarians save more than 50 land animals and 200 fish per year. I've also read that if all Americans were to participate in meatless mondays over a billion animals lives would be spared. A billion!!! Next time you're at the grocery store, try picking up a veggie pizza instead of pepperoni or substitute a veggie lasagna. 
xx Lauren 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

For business inquires email me at laurendoyle.95@icloud.com